I feel so honored!!!!! Dot (aka Picket) over at Picket's Place gave me the Brillante Weblog award!! How cool is that?? Wow! I don't even know what to say. I was doing my happy dance when I found out! I first "met" Picket through Rate My Space. She was one of the first comments on my rooms and is just THE sweetest, funniest, most sincere woman......... I would love to meet her in person. I think she would be such a hoot to be around! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU PICKET!! You made my week sweetie!!Rules for everyone who accept this award are:
1) Display logo and the link of who gave it.
2) Nominate at least 7 blogs.
3) Add links to those 7 blogs.
4) Leave the nominees a message that they received the award.
So, this is always hard because there are SO MANY wonderful blogs that I think are deserving of this award. Here are my nominees in no particular order:
1) LeAnn at Pink Icing on the Cake
2) Sheila at Note Songs
3) Nikki at The Scarlett Rose Garden
4) Jo at To A Pretty Life
5) Susie at Bienvenue
6) Marie at Watch the Wind Blow By
7) Rue at Rue's Peanut Butter & Jelly Life
All of these ladies just make my day and I enjoy their blogs so much. If you haven't been to these blogs you really do need to pay them a visit!!
Again, Picket- Thank You SO VERY MUCH! You have no idea what this means to me!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!
~Heather :)





8 comments:
Hi Heather,
Well aren't you sweet. Thank you, I shall kindly accept your award. Stop by I am having a giveaway.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
You are too nice to me ;-) Thanks for the award!
Hi Heather! How sweet of you to honor me with this award! I appreciate it so much. I've got so much going on today, I may have to wait to do my duty of passing it on a little later. But thank you so much again.
You're such a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Yippeee! This is wonderful and you certainly deserve it.
Debbie
ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com
Congratulations Heather! You certainly deserve this award! You rock! "smiles"
hugs, Rhonda
Hi Heather... what an honor! Thnak you so very much. You have just made my day!.... many ((hugs)) your way... Susie H~
Awww.... thank you sweetie pie :)
I know I need to call you, but finding an hour with a bored preteen is a pain in the you know what. I will as soon as I can, k?
reading more......
Congrats on the award! And thank you for giving it to me! :o) You are too sweet.
Post a Comment