!!!!!!!!!!!!CAUTION!!!!!!!! Approaching Visual Overload. The proceeding message contains a truck load of pictures.
First, my bedroom. Not one of my favorite places. In fact, at this point probably my least favorite. But I am working on that!
This chair came from my Grandmother. I have three. They have velvet seats on them now but at one time were cane. The dolls sitting on this chair were made by my incredibly talented sister A.K.A "O Sister Gorgeous One" Aren't they cute?
This is my dresser. I know! I need a shade for my little lamp! Forgot about that until I posted this picture. Oops! So- paint it or leave it??
This is my night table. It is actually a filing cabinet! Pretty and multifunctional! I love that!
Here is one of my favorite pieces. My dressing vanity. I also got this piece from Evelyn. If you remember Evelyn is the one that left me the beautiful red and white china in my china cabinet. See the little lamp on the left? That is the shade I am missing on the lamp on my dresser. I love it because it is so fru fru!
Some of my vintage/antique book collection and our quilts from family..............
This artwork is hanging above our sofa but I need a better arrangement for them. I still have 3 more pieces to hang. All of these paintings were done by Marc's late Grandfather. Any suggestions on arrangement???
A little nook in our dining room...................
And finally, my almost complete dining room. I still need little shades for the chandy and the perfect red rug for under the table. Light beige carpet under a dining room table with two small kids............ not a good idea.

Well, that completes our tour for today. Just some little "snippits" from around my house. It is coming along nicely and overall I am very please with how it looks. I just wish I could snap my fingers and have everything be done! But, that wouldn't really be all that fun now would it?
Well, that completes our tour for today. Just some little "snippits" from around my house. It is coming along nicely and overall I am very please with how it looks. I just wish I could snap my fingers and have everything be done! But, that wouldn't really be all that fun now would it?
Have a Great Weekend!
~Heather :)





4 comments:
I love your little snippets tour! You have such a Homey home. I find it hard to believe you live in an apartment! What is the name of the colour on your dining room walls?
Heather, I enjoyed the tour so much! You have a beautiful home and some beautiful pieces. All of the items from Evelyn are awesome, and I love the frame with your wedding picture. I LOVE your bedroom furniture!!! I like the white painted look, but just think, they are in such wonderful condition, and once you paint it, it is SO hard to go back. You could probably still obtain your shabby chic look, with the bedding you found at target, even with the wood as it is! But what ever you do, will be great. I wouldn't even offer my opinion, but you asked for input...LOL! My vote...don't paint that gorgeous set! LOL! The hankie wreath was a great idea! It is so cute. And I love your beach shells vignette and Marc's passed down painted pictures....okay, I believe I covered it all! Would it have been easier to just say...I LOVE IT ALL!!! LOL!
Hugs, Rhonda ;)
Heather... you paint that furniture and I'm going to have you arrested by the antiques police!! LOL I love it!! Don't make me cry woman :(
hugs,
rue
If you want it white...paint it! I haven't regretted painting any of mine yet! It looks good as it is though so follow your heart!
I love your hankie wreath!
Post a Comment