Is anyone else having problems trying to do your posts? I have been trying to post for the last two days........it keeps coming up "error" and then low and behold my last post showed up mysteriously today but with no breaks and no pictures!
Is anyone having these issues??
~Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Well, as you know I don't use Blogger. But thought since I was already here, I'd comment. I know most do use it. So there must be something about it that appeals to the vast majority. But if I was having that much trouble, I think maybe I'd switch. Although that would cause trouble for you. I don't know. Is there someone in technical support you can contact?
Brenda
Surprisingly, no blogger issues here. However, I'm sure I just jinxed myself and it's only a matter of minutes until the computer starts smoking over here. I'm sure. Hope your issues are fixed soon!
Nope, no issues with posting here. As far as I know anyway. Sometimes I have to try a few times to add pictures, but that usually resolves itself eventually. I hope it starts working better for you!
Hi Heather... I was so happy to see your comment at the UnBirthday Party! Thank you for stopping by, you sweet thing! How are you doing these days? I think of you, often, and do keep you in prayer...
So far no blogging problems at my end, ever... I hope things clear up for you soon... In the meantime, have a VERY MERRY UnBIRTHDAY... YAY!
~blessings~
Pearl
Ohhhh... when you get time, please get up with me, via email... I could not find yours, but mine is posted on my sidebar... I have a "lil something" for you...
Hi Heather! I'm so glad you're going to take my bathroom challenge. I think it'll be fun.
Now, I am having trouble getting in to many blogs and just got an email from Deby from Apples of Gold. She said the problem we're having is with 'sitemeter' whateve that is.
She said if you can get into your blog, go to the dashborad, then layouts and remover sitemeter. I did all of that and didn't see any sitemeter.
Then she said why I can't get into some of the other blogs is because they have sitemeter. I guess you don't and I don't because I'm here.
I hope this gets fixed. It's discouraging not being able to respond and post and all.
Take care!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Post a Comment