I worked on another little project today. Well, a couple actually. The first is a little table that I have had for years. I picked this up at an antique store while visiting my cousin in Oklahoma. I hauled this thing home in the back seat of a little Honda! Not an easy squeeze!! LOL!! I put a fresh coat of white paint on it today and plan on using it in my bedroom as a night table. It is a little shabby which I think makes it fun. I just have to find a pretty glass knob for the drawer. My husband asked me the other day "Is everything in our apartment going to be white?" Hmmm.............. it's kinda lookin' that way, isn't it?!?
My poor den! I keep clearing stuff out, throwing stuff away and then I keep coming up with projects to do................... and the den is where I do all of my projects!!! It's just a nice place to go and work and when paint is drying I can close the doors and keep the kids out!!
Here is another project that I am working on............... but just a peek!
Are you getting curious yet?????????? he he he Soon! You will find out very, very soon!! My goal is to have this project finished and posted by Friday!! I am SO excited to get it done just so I can post it!! Isn't it funny how blogging can be such a great form of motivation!?!
Have a great day!!
~Heather :)





7 comments:
Did you forget what the DR told you!? Quit being a busy body. Besides, you're making me look bad! *snort*
You sure got lucky on your milk glass collection, you go girl! I can totally see those candlesticks white. The table is really cute, and so is the scale.
You've gotta tell me what color blue I'm seeing in these pictures!!
I hope you post EARLY Friday as we'll be leaving on a little trip and won't be back til Tues. I will go insane wondering about it the whole time!
Take it easy will you?
Nikki
$1? For that scale?? What a deal! I have one but I certainly did NOT pay $1 for it! :o) That little night table is cute! Anthropologie has lots and lots of adorable glass knobs if you need any ideas on where to look. Can't wait to see that project you are working on finished! Blogging DOES keep me motivated... if I only had to be accountable to my husband, I'd never get a project done! ha ha
that scale is gorgeous! I love how old it looks. hey, it's almost an antique! Cute little table! I have a battered old green cabinet that I use as a nightstand. I've had it for 10 years. I keep meaning to paint it, but I kind of like the chipped green paint.
What a great little scale! Love it! And you know I love the milk glass.
Can't wait to see what the new project is.
Are those the kitchen cabinet doors! And I thought there was bedding in a box... You must be nearing your time cause you're definitely in the "nesting at the end mode!"
xoxo, Brenda
Did you hear Nikki?? Yeah, she knows you need to relax too. We're forming a gang now. See that? The official "Heather needs to sit down gang".
Oh and I love that scale!
A no on the goodwill couch, huh??
love you,
rue
Hi Heather,
Love the candlesticks they will look aweosme painted white and in your bedroom. Great find on the scale and the milkglass. You had better being sitting down working on these projects!!!!
Love ya
Krissie :)
Post a Comment