Remember that poor little Chinese food delivery man? And how he said maybe I would get a good fortune in my cookie and I would be happy again? Tonight I finally got around to eating my fortune cookie. Well, inside that crunchy little cookie was this message.........Now I do not believe in fortune cookies or things like that. But I do believe in signs........ and blessings and miracles. It would take all three to get that house back but this little cookie sure lifted my spirits!!!
~Heather :)





8 comments:
What a sign! How interesting! I wish you the best of luck with your lovely house.
Becky
Oh sweetie.... why didn't you call me? or write me? I've been crying through your last 3 posts and I feel awful that you've been so upset and I didn't know. You seemed so cheerful on the comments.... Anyway, I'm glad your sister was there for you. If you need me, call or write. Send smoke signals LOL
I think that fortune cookie is a sign though. Just keep the faith.
hugs,
rue
Heather,
Thanks for visiting my back porch today and I wish all the best on the new baby and the cute white house.I think we all have those feelings when we are trying to purchase a home.It's been many years ago when we built our house but it was one of the most satisfying times in my life.So keep your head up and stay positive, I know good things will happen!
Nancy
Heather, thank you for the sweet note you left about my "On Leaving a House" post. Considering what you've been going through, I know that didn't help your feelings.
I've posted a follow up called, "A New Home," so, hopefully, you will receive your blessing and miracle (you've already gotten your "sign"), and things will work out so you can get your little white house back again soon. I'll say a prayer for you.
Keep your chin up and keep us posted, okay?
Sincerely,
Janie
Hello Heather, thank you for visiting my porch yesterday. I didn't get to everyone so here I am today.
I don't know everything about your little white house, but I love it. I need to read your past posts. To have a dream is a good thing. The fortune cookie saying is a wow factor.
Best of luck with your dream, Jeanne
Wow, that's too crazy to be a coincidence! Definitely a sign ;-) I can't wait to see where it takes you!
Thanks for visiting me yesterday! Your white house is adorable. I wish the the very best and hope for a great outcome. You just never know.
Hi Heather
Thanks for coming to the party. I don't know the details of your little white house, but I know that God has a plan for oyur life and it's a good one so try no to be too discouraged. Something good is around the corner for you.
Hugs, Rhondi
Post a Comment