Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.
It's all perfect !
Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....
Heather, Its been awhile since Ive been around and I am slowly trying to make my way around to everyone. Boy the kids have grown since I last was here! You are truly blessed! Hope you are having a good labor dy weekend! Blessings,Karen
I am a wife and mother- married to my best friend and a stay at home mom to three wonderful children. I take a lot of pride in my home and try to make it a beautiful and restful haven for my family. I love to cook and bake and consider my kitchen to be a very theraputic place. I strive everyday to be a better person and try and find the fun and beauty in everyday things.
"I have learned through my experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances." -Martha Washington
"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
"The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you." -Ephesians 3:20
"People in life who are the happiest don't have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have." -unknown
8 comments:
You are a lucky lady!
Oh my, they're growing so fast and are so dang cute! Yes, you are very blessed. Cindy
Lucky indeed! What a cute post~
How have you been feeling?
Awwww they are all adorable!!!
Hi Sunshine,
Adorable pics of the kids they are growing up so fast!!!
I still miss friday pics though~
I always looked forward to coming home on fridays and seeing them!!
Love ya
Tinker Bell :)
Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.
It's all perfect !
Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....
Heather, Its been awhile since Ive been around and I am slowly trying to make my way around to everyone. Boy the kids have grown since I last was here! You are truly blessed!
Hope you are having a good labor dy weekend! Blessings,Karen
Hi Heather, Your sweet "blessings" are growing like crazy! They are all precious! :)
Thanks for the "Welcome back to Blogland!" ...missed you! ~hugs, Rhonda
Post a Comment