Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Earring Launch Party!! AND A Give Away!

Have you ever been to Kentucky? My earrings have. Let me explain. My sister and I have an Etsy store that we are just getting up and running. My sister made 102 fabulous pairs of earrings to sell and mailed them to me to list. Well, after 3 days I waited. After 5 days we got a little concerned.............after 8 days we went into panic mode! I called the post office and filed a missing package report. A few days later I received a phone call. Our package ended up in Kentucky. Apparently if you flip two numbers in my zip code it becomes a Kentucky zipcode!! A few more days of waiting and my lovely postman delivered the much anticipated box of earrings. Whew!! What a relief. So, we decided that this happy ending deserved a party. Uh huh! An Earring Launch Party. No, we aren't going to launch 102 pairs of earrings into the air or anything. Sorry to disappoint you all. We are "launching" our new earring line! Sounds so New York fashion, doesn't it?? LOL!!
Anywho, here's the deal. You can go to our Etsy store 2sisters1love and until December 15th when you purchase 2 pair of earrings you will get your third pair FREE!! Just convo me with the items you want with the code "HHLAUNCH". I will make up a custom ad just for your purchase!Now, my pictures do not do these earrings any justice at all. They are SO much cuter in person.

Now for the GIVE AWAY!!!!!!! Yeah, I know that's what all of you want!! LOL!!! All you have to do is go to the Etsy store (2sisters1love) and come back here and leave a comment. In your comment let me know what your favorite item is in the entire store and what pair of earrings you like the best. It's just that simple. Now, here's where it gets cool. IF you tell a friend about this give away and they come here and leave a comment and tell me that you sent them- you will be entered into the drawing AGAIN! If you send 5 friends, you are entered 5 additional times........if you send 50 friends, you are entered 50 additional times. Pretty neat huh? Yes, shameless advertising for me too but hey- I do love a give away too!!

Listed below are just some of the MANY items you will see in our store. The give away prize is top secret for the winner but I will tell you.............................the prizeS are all from our store!!!
Good Luck and Have FUN!!





















The winner will be drawn this Sunday!! What are you waiting for?? Hurry up and get your name in there!!
~Heather:)




21 comments:

KKJD1 said...

I want to get in on the fun giveaway but will have to come back after the little monster goes home. But so gald the earrings made it safely! Have a great day! Blessings, Karen

Rue said...

Hi Fred :)

I'll post a banner on my blog. Will that work?

I'm so glad to hear that Bella is getting the care she needs. I pray it all gets figured out and she never has to suffer again.

My goodness Cali is getting big!! Tell her to slow down! ;)

Have a great Thanksgivng sweetie!!!

love,
Barney

Rue said...

It's on there ;)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Okay, I want to win the giveaway! Nice earrings...I LOVE the pink tones in them...I am a pink gal at heart. But, if the prize isn't pink, that's ok too.

By the way, Rue sent me here so does she get another entry???

THanks..

Jillian

KKJD1 said...

Okay Im back my fav item is the Lucy ragdoll and my favearrings is the starfish! Now I have a question. How in the world have you gotten so many people to visit your etsy? I need advice on getting people to look at mine shop. Have a great afternoon! Blessings, Karen

Unknown said...

Oh, thank you for stopping by the Christmas Fair. I must stop by your new shop and mark it a favorite...hearted! My sister has an Etsy shop too. It's so much fun. Congratulations. Karen

Unknown said...

I just hearted your shop. Wow everything looks wonderful. Congratulations again. Karen

Shannon said...

Your shop looks great! I loved a lot of the earrings but if I had to choose I would pick the Green Round-A-vue (?) ones. I forgot the name! :) Cute!

nikkicrumpet said...

Well...you already know my FAVORITE item is the one I bought...that adorable snowman...and he is so freaking cute!! My favorite earrings are the Calista...just too dang pretty. Good luck with your new launch!

Picket said...

Hey girl....I love the snowman! All the earrings look fantastic...I absolutely love waht you are doing in that baby's room...those pillows and the colors ...just beautifl girl! Wish you did live close girl...I'd fix you up for Thanksgiving! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather... Etsy is looking good! My favorite earrings are the Green Round Vue's, and I love those cute Elephants!

I want to thank you for using the Etsy Banner and Avatar that I made for you... so sweet of you to do, and it warmed my heart... ~crossing my fingers to win your give~away~

I wish you and your sister much success, Heather... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl

Butterfly Rose said...

Ooh ooh ooh, so many pretties to choose from! Okay, I've gotta say my very favorite thing is the Melt My Heart Snowman. Didn't I see Nikki's post where she received one? Cute! As for earrings, my very fav are the blue polka dots! How adorable!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Justine said...

ACK! I didn't realize I was signed in on my daughter's account! That was me! That was ME!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Laurie - Decorating Fanatic said...

Hi again! I peeked at your store and saw some Blue Royal earrings I wanna buy for a new outfit I just got. WOuld look perfect! But now I gotta get going, I am late for my Momma's birthday party! Aggh! Be back later...:) ~ Laurie

Unknown said...

Youre really doing a special room for Cali . I love the window seat idea . Can't wait to see more .

Wow great store , many pretty things , My Fav in the store is the Silver Starfish Earrings and I love the Blue Polka Dot Earrings . Both are great . Your doing good . I don't ware ear rings but would look great on my Christmas Tree this year . I'm doing flowers and other things diferant this year . Thanks for telling me .
Mary

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Heather, Everything is so pretty. It's hard to decide. But, I think I like the Sharon earring's the best. And just think they've been to Kentucky. I love Kentucky!! lol
Hugs, Terrie

Kim's Treasures said...

Hi Heather! I love all the photography in your shop and the mint and spearmint earrings!

Cali's room is turning out so cute! I love window seats. My daughter had one in our last house and she used it all the time! Looking forward to more photos! Oh and I really love that bunny fabric!

Have a great weekend and thank you so very much for your prayers! Bella is in mine too!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow all your earrings are so pretty, but those Lavender ones especially caught my eye. Good luck on Esty

cahy in ct

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Heather, thanks for stopping by to see my new chandy. Hope you get the chandies of your dreams too.

OK, great giveaway. I'm going to say the Jessica green/brown earrings are my fave, since I just love that green!

Krissie said...

Hi Heather,

Love the snowman and elephant, need the snowman for my collection!

The elephant is too cute!!!

Earring shopping here I come!!!

Love ya
Krissie :)

Glenda said...

hi I love your blog and you are very clever.I would love the snowman we dont have snow here but its good to dream.I love all of them but I love the most are the
Silver starfish,thanks for sharing love from Glenda