Monday, November 24, 2008

And The Winner Is..............


Last night I closed the giveaway and prepared for the drawing! I wrote every one's name on a piece of paper and threw them in a bowl.



And then my trusty assistant helped me draw a name...............

He took his job very seriously......

And after he drew a name Miss Bella started to cry. She felt that she was being left out of the game and was broken hearted. What's a mom to do??? Kyle looked at me and said "I'm gonna draw the winner and Bella's gonna draw the slowest winner. Then everyone will be happy!"
Well, TWO WINNERS IT IS THEN!!! (although I'm not sure what a "slowest winner" is- we'll go with it!)



She was very serious too and excited to participate- although I'm sure she had no idea what the point of this was!!! LOL!!!



Okay kids! Let's reveal the winners!!!!!!!! Kyle drew...................




Shannon! Shannon has a fantastic blog called Bless Our Nest.
Miss Bella.................who do you have??


Seems she is trying to build suspense!! Show us the name Bella............



Kim! Another fantastic blog- Kim's Treasures.




Congratulations to both of you!!! Do you want to know what you have won???
First, BOTH of you win a Melt Your Heart Snowman!! But wait! There's more!!



You also win a pair of earrings. The pair that you said was your favorite!!
Shannon- you get the green Round-A-Vue earrings............................


And Kim- you get the Spearmint earrings!!



Betcha didn't realize you were picking your own prizes, did ya ladies??? LOL!!!
Okay Kim and Shannon- send me an email with your mailing address so I can get your prizes shipped off to you! kybella26@yahoo.com
For everyone else- Thank You all so much for participating in my first giveaway! This was so much fun I want to do it again- soon!!! LOL!! Hey................I think my 100th post is coming up soon...............ahh yes...................another giveaway opportunity!!
Hope you all feel like winners today!!!
~Heather:)

10 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Congratulations to the winner! Darling assistants, by the way!

oxox
Jennifer

Shannon said...

WOW WOW WOW and YEA YEA YEA!!!

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Miss Bella for picking my name sweetie!!! I love the earrings and look forward to wearing them!!! The snowman is so adorable!

Thank you so much Heather!!!

Have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving with your family!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Kim and Shannon, what wonderful prizes. Great job Kyle and Bella.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

KKJD1 said...

Congrats to the winners!! Blessings, karen

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Congratulations ladies!!

Kyle and Bella are just adorable. You're so lucky to have a boy and a girl.
Hugs, Terrie

Jill said...

I am glad the kids got to take part in the drawing!! Congrats to the winners!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Heather, Oh I missed the drawing...ugh! I'm behind on everything! If I can just make it through Wednesday night! LOL! Great prizes and Congrats to your two winners! I absolutely adore your "window seat" and pillows below! The rabbit ones are precious!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the room!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! ~love ya, Rhonda :)

Pink Slippers said...

Congratulations to the winners. Cute assistants.
Happy THANKSgiving.

Lau's said...

wow...I really like the whole idea!! Can anybody participate on your next give away?? I would like to!!! hehee =)