Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This Is for Shelia!!

Shelia from Note Songs has asked all of her blogging buddies to participate in a "Bathroom Beauty Snappers" challenge. Shelia has a habit ? of taking her self portraits in public restrooms and challenged fellow bloggers to do the same. Now this idea seemed so crazy and out of my realm that I just felt the need to participate. Shelia is such a fun a sweet gal I could not let her down.


Marc met me and the kids at my ultrasound and doctor's appointment today. After hearing that I may be giving birth to a 9 pound baby my head was obviously not in it's right place. Hence my full participation in this challenge!! LOL!!! This is not something I would normally do but, what the hay right??
After we got done at the doctor's office we took the kids to Dairy Queen for a treat. Yeah, have you ever been in a Dairy Queen bathroom?!?! Might as well be a BP gas station. Yuck! But, I trucked on.................. a little nervous at first...................and definitely not having the best day as far as hair and make-up were concerned...............


Then I decided to get super silly.................... (I am SO gonna regret this one).........


And then I decided to pull in my little Mini Bathroom Diva...................

Who obviously, as you can see, really got into it!!




So, I am now Officially a Darling (well, daring) Bathroom Diva and a member of the Bathroom Beauty Snappers club!!!
This has to be one of the craziest things I have done in a loooong time. I'm a hoot, what can I say? My husband is blaming it on my hormones!!!
There ya go Shelia! You pulled me out of my "safe zone" and have now thrown me into a full blown dare devil!! LOL!!!!
~Heather :)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! Way to go Heather! Honey, you are the most beautiful pg lady I've ever seen! Just gorgeous! You look divine in your photos and little Miss Mini Diva is adorable. I hope you had fun and I truly appreciate it. I'm going to have all the photos up tomorrow on my blog. You'll be there in all your pregnant! A nine pound baby! Woo Hoo! You are an official Daring Darling Bathroom Beauty Snapping Diva!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

OMGosh, how funny! I was LOL and have to thank you for the chuckle. After the last few days I've had, the laughter was seriously needed. Hugs

SmilingSally said...

You really did it! Good for you. I'm putting it on my blog, so come and check.
I have two words for your hair:
1. Gor
2. jus

Marie said...

Okay, THAT is hysterical! lol

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Heather, You are a hoot! I laughed so hard, thinking about someone walking into the bathroom, and seeing a VERY pregnant woman with shades on "kiss posing" in the mirror! LOLOLOL! And Girl, you have some beautiful hair!

Don't worry too much about the 9# baby! Ash was first, and weighed 9# 10 oz....had her in 3 hours, no sweat! Easy! David, the second, was 5 hours, 8#, 14oz., and much harder. NO pain medication with either one! No rhyme or reason....LOL!

Hugs, Rhonda :)

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh how fun! You look so pretty! Your daughter is a cutie! I understand the 9 pound baby thing! First baby 9 lbs 4 oz 21 1/2 inches...no wonder my ribs hurt all the time!
Have a great day!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you a cutie patootie?? Love the pose with the sunglasses. No one would ever guess you were 9 months pregnant from that shot! You look amazing.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Rue said...

THIS is exactly why I love you! You are so funny. LOVE the sexy pose ;)

love ya!!
Barney :)

Krissie said...

Hi Heather,

1. YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

2. GREAT Pics of you and Bella!!!!

3.Hormones~Shormones you were thinking outside the box fun isn't it?!?

Ok onto the 9lb baby are they sure?
Stop worrying you have the best obgyn in the world the doctor will take care of you!!!

Love ya Bunches
Krissie