Friday, September 25, 2009

Dress Up

Bella came down the hall today looking like this.......

She loves to play dress up.

She comes up with some pretty.......umm.........interesting, err- amazing outfits.

She is always so proud of them. So am I. Kyle likes to get in on the fun too. At least today he was a fireman and not a super hero in a tutu. I only wish I were kidding about the tutu.


They crack me up.

While taking pictures I turned to check on Cali and this is what I saw...........



I think I am ready to replace all of my furniture with bean bags and mattresses on the floor. Seriously.



Another little dare devil monkey. LOL
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!
Blessings,
Heather:)

4 comments:

onlymehere said...

I can't believe how much they've grown since I started following your blog! You have an adorable family. I have a picture of my daughter when she dressed up two of my daycare boys in dresses and put bows and curlers in their hair! They're 16 and 17 now and it's so funny to look at!

KKJD1 said...

Oh I remember the dys of dress up my boys loved to dress up. Enjoy it while you can! Blessings,Karen

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Heather, That picture of Cali was too cute! She is growing up so fast! Bella looks mighty pretty in her outfit! She might be a famous clothes designer one day! :) And don't worry about Kyle and the tutu! LOL! David is 5 1/2 years younger than Ash, and when he was about Kyle's age, he would do anything his big sister wanted him too. Even let her and his cousin Katie put a full face of make-up on him. He sat there just as still and was a perfect model! I have pictures, but I'm hiding them! He would lose his mind if he knew I had them! LOL! Now he's a tough, cool kid! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I love, love, LOVE your new blog header! HEEEE!! Too cute!

Bella is quite the little fashionista, lol... and Kyle putting on a tutu, rofl!
Cali, that little stinker! She's testing you! The look on her face was priceless. Busted!!

Enjoyed your fall inspiration. Bring it on!