Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th!!

WISHING EVERY ONE A SAFE AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!


MAY WE ALL REMEMBER THE MEANING BEHIND THIS DAY. TAKE TIME TO THANK OUR SOLDIERS- PAST AND PRESENT.

MAY GOD BLESS OUR GREAT NATION!!!!
~Heather:)

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful, safe 4th!♥

Heather said...

How cool is your flag garden first of all!
Secondly, hi Heather! Sorry to leave this as a comment but I couldn't find a place to email you.

I stumbled across your blog and after looking through it I thought you might enjoy our magazine, flower, so I wanted to take a moment to introduce it to you. Here is a brief description:
- flower is the nation’s only floral lifestyle magazine.

- flower magazine all about flowers and the people who love them!

- The magazine’s pages are full of flower stories ranging from your backyard to exotic locales and everywhere in between.

- Featured stories include flower shows, floral designers, how-to’s, events, vases and vessels, weddings, gardens, and even floral fashion and home décor.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks,
Heather Brown
www.flowermag.com
http://flowermag.wordpress.com/