Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Sing HIS Praises!!!!!!!!!!

I was laying in a hospital bed this morning. It was 5:30 a.m., my heart was heavy, I was hungry, tired and scared. The pre-op room was eerily quiet as Marc and I sat there waiting. I said another prayer with tears in my eyes. I told God that I trusted in Him and knew that He would take care of us, but that He knew what I wanted- He knew the desires of my heart. I asked that He put his hands on Cali and wrap His love around me and protect us. I felt a new sense of calm.
A few minutes later a doctor came in and said he was going to do one final ultrasound before taking us into surgery. I watched the little black and white monitor and tears filled my eyes as the doctor told us the great news. "Against all odds............." My body was so light I felt as though I were floating!!!!!! Cali is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! All threats, all complications and all risks have disappeared!!!!!!!!!!! GONE! As if they never existed. Against all odds?? I think not! GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!! He answered every one of the prayers that were spoken!!!!!!!!
Less than a half hour later Marc and I were bouncing down the hallway on our way back home. We are now able to let nature take it's course and bring Cali into this world the way she was meant to!!!!!!!
Praise be to GOD!!!!! I can not tell you how wonderful and full of His spirit I feel today!! I can not express how grateful I am TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for your prayers, your thoughts and your concerns for our family. I BELIEVE in the power of prayer- today more than ever.
Please know that I consider each and every one of you a blessing in my life!!!
Thank You all so much!
God Bless,
Marc and Heather :)

34 comments:

Justine said...

Heather, this is the most astonishing, wonderful news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God IS good! What were the complications that had you so scared? I'm so curious to see what all God fixed for ya! Oh, I'm so glad I took that moment out to pray for you and your family! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Picket said...

Oh sweet Lord!!!!! Thank you Jesus! Heather I am crying...I am laughing... I am shouting...oh praise your name Lord! oh my word girl....God is so good! My heart has been so heavy for you and Cali and I knew God would touch you.oh sweet Lord...what a testimony..oh girl...I gotta run tell Bill!!!! Happy Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear dear Heather! I'm so rejoicing with you this morning. Our God is so good and yes, He's answered our prayers! I went to bed last night praying for you and your family and now I'm in awe of the God we serve!!
Blessed by His name,
Shelia ;)

onlymehere said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! Yes, God is good and just and kind. I'm glad his will was to allow Cali and you to be healed. I'll keep checking back to see when she makes her arrival! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised by this news at all. God knew the desires of your heart and HE is going to honor it.
Sweetie, I am praising his Holy Name with you.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Southern Lady said...

Heather, I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am to hear your good news. That is truly a miracle and a testament to the power of prayer. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow" ...

Best wishes to you and your precious Cali.

Sincerely,

Janie

Unknown said...

Oh Praise God , you are so blessed . I'm so happy for you and your's . Mary

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Hallelujah!! I'm so happy for you all!!!
Now how am I supposed to type thru misty eyes?!
I am not surprised tho...I had faith. Atta girl Cali!!
HUGS,
Nikki

nikkicrumpet said...

Isn't it amazing the love our Father in Heaven has for us. The power of prayer is an amazing thing! Now you just need to stay strong and get that little one here safe and sound so we can all say "HI" to the precious angel.

SmilingSally said...

God is good, and to think we doubted that!

Anonymous said...

Heather and Marc, I don't know either of you but seen at Pickets that prayers were needed and I am so over joy right now to think maybe one of my little prays God indeed answered for me!!! best of luck to you Cali anf your family and Praise the lord!! hugs and smiles

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Thank you, Sweet Jesus!!! With tears overflowing, I am praising His name!

~BIG HUGS! :) ~Rhonda

Life on the Edge said...

I don't even know you but came here from Picket's blog to keep you in my prayers, and I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, so happy to hear of your good news. Oh God is so very very good!!!

Kady

Becky said...

"To God be the glory".

Anonymous said...

(((((hugs))))
Words cannot express how happy I am for you sweetie. Sooooooooo happy.

xo,
Kim

Betty said...

Praise be to the Lord.

Sue said...

PRAISE GOD!! Prayers were answered and so quickly. God is good.

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Thank you sweet Jesus ! We have an awesome God don't we ? :0) :0)
I don't know you and Cali or hubby but that makes no difference . God bless you honey and I wish all the best for you and your family !eqfiitx

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I wondered where that word verification went that I typed ! There it is at the end of my message above, Sorry !

Missy Wertz said...

Praise the Lord! He is good and He is God. He does answer prayers.

I heard about your need from Picket. I am so happy to hear that you and the baby are fine. :D

Marie said...

What wonderful news!! I am so happy for you and your family!!!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Sweet Heather,
I am rejoicing in the Lord for your wonderful news!! God is so good and is shining down upon you & your baby. I read about you on Dot's blog and have been praying for you. I'm so excited for you and will continue to pray for you sweet one.
Big Hugs, Sherry

KKJD1 said...

What a great morning you have given me, Let me first say Thank you Jesus for answered prayer!!! With tears streaming down my face I am trying to see the keys. God is so awesome! Dont really know what else I can say. Just know that I am so happy for you and baby Cali! Hubby too of course. Hope you have a great day. Blessings, Karen

Kim's Treasures said...

Praise God!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!!! Big hugs!!!!
Kim

Christie said...

Hey Heather! I found out about you thru Dot over at picketsplace and I am so glad that everything is okay with you and baby Cali. God has answered the prayers that were prayed. Praise the Lord, Oh... his mercy endures forever. He is so good. He is closer than we can ever imagine. He is never far away and we are never alone. God Bless you and your sweet little family.

xoxo,
Queenie!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

I am so glad for you, and I will continue to pray for you. God is truly a good God!!
Blessings, Debbie

bj said...

As you can testify to...there is NOTHING more powerful than PRAYER.
and, GOD answers EVERY ONE of them.
All the praise goes to HIM...
So thankful all iis well...
love, bj

Picket said...

Morning sweetie..just wanted to come over and say I hope you have a great day today..You have been in my heart and prayers all week!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Heather, just checking in to see if little Cali has made an appearance yet! I have told everyone HERE of your "miracle" this week! :) I'll be taking a posting break for a few days, but I will check in periodically!

You are in my prayers and thought! Hugs, Rhonda :)

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

God is Good. I'm so happy to see such a great update.
Hugs & belly rubs.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Heather, just checking in on you today to see how you are doing. Continuing prayers for you, your hubby and Cali! The Lord bless and keep your precious family!
Blessings, Debbie

Teal Chic said...

I was visiting Hydrangeas blog for the first time, and noticed her post about you. I was reading it, and praying for you when I noticed that I should click on your link as you had great news. I'm very happy that you and your baby are well! God does answer prayers!

Jo said...

Oh Heather! I don't know what to say! I just got back from vacation yesterday, and I was 4 posts behind. I'm so, so, so glad that you and the baby are now ok! Sorry to hear about the scare you had, but at least it's over with. Get lots of rest and enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy as much as you can.

Brittany said...

Oh sweet Heather!! I have been so behind on my blog reading and had to catch up!! Girl I am so thankful that everything is now going well for you and Cali!! God is good and ALWAYS faithful!!
xoxo,
Brittany