Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thank You

I want to thank everyone for their prayers. They mean so much to Marc and I. Even though there are complications the doctor has assured us that Cali is going to be okay.
We will be able to update you soon.

Thank You again for being there for us at this time.

God Bless,
Heather

9 comments:

Picket said...

Morning sweetie..I have thought of you all night and woke up before daylight still with you in my heart...I am so thankful to hear that Cali is alright...oh my heart just sank yesterday and I couldn't even imagine what you must have felt..but girl I know God will be with you and it will be well...our hearts and prayers are with you and your family dear friend....thank you for this update.

Southern Lady said...

Heather, I just want you to know that I'm keeping you and your precious family in my prayers. May God hold all of you close and bless you and Cali with a smooth and joyful delivery.

Sincerely,

Janie

SmilingSally said...

Thank you for this update; I'm glad to hear that the baby's okay.

KKJD1 said...

I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and Cali. I saw the prayer request over at Pickets blog and just wanted to come by and let you know I am thinking of you and saying a prayer for you.
Blessings, Karen

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Heather, So glad to hear that Cali will be okay! My heart was so heavy after reading your post last night. I woke up several times and just offered up another prayer! What a blessing, wise and competent doctors are! I will continue to pray for you, Cali, and your doctors as they care for you two! Hugs, Rhonda :)

Unknown said...

Heather,
I'm so glad to read this good news this morning. I'll continue to remember you and Cali in my prayers.
Diane

Kim's Treasures said...

Hi Heather! Thanks so much for the update! I am so glad Cali is going to be okay! I will keep praying!
Hugs!
Kim

Trixi said...

I am so glad to here that things are looking better. I wanted you to know that we are praying for God's complete healing and mercy.

Heidi said...

Hi Heather, I am so relieved that baby Cali is going to be fine!!! She should be here before you know it! And someday you will be telling her this story!....You are always in my thoughts & in my prayers!....Heidi XO