Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today is the Day

Today is the day Bella gets tubes put in her ears. She is scheduled for surgery at 8:15 this morning which means we have to be at the hospital no later than seven a.m. Right now the coffee pot is making those beautiful noises- the noises you love to hear after only getting an hour of sleep. The noises that say "Relief is on the way!" I tossed and turned all night until about four this morning when I think I finally fell asleep. And here I am again. But the sun is starting to peak over the roofs of the buildings and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful sunrise. I think I will go grab a cup of coffee, sit out on my balcony and have a few minutes of prayer before the crazy day of traffic, hospital hallways and nerves kick in.
I will post later with a report. God............. stay right beside us today, ok?

~Heather :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am most assuredly sending positive karma your way! And you must try and get some sleep or you won't be able to get through all this!
Brenda

Jo said...

I pray that everything goes smoothly for you and your little girl.
~Jo

Anonymous said...

I know God was right beside you.

I hope your little sweetheart is feeling okay. I'll say a prayer.

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Heather, Hope everything went well with little Bella's procedure today! Thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Hugs, Rhonda ;)

Picket said...

Ohhh sweetie I have been there with my little ones..I know what you are feeling but I also know God is right there with you and sweet Bella and it will all be alright...She will feel so much better....Take care sweetie and I will be praying.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your beautiful blog but I wanted to send you best wishes for your Bella! All of us moms know the stress and fear you feel! Hope everything went well - Jeannette

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi again Heather! Just checking back to see if there was an update on Bella! Hope you all are doing well! "smiles"

Hugs & prayers, Rhonda :)

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

I just saw this.... you poor mommy! Bella looked so pittiful in the hospital bed!!
You all got thru it tho! I hope she's doing well with them.
Nikki