Our part of Ohio has been bludgeoned with snow storm after snow storm over the last month. The snow is one thing but the freezing temps...............well that is a whole new ball game. So what do you do with three kids with cabin fever? Like-
BAD cabin fever.
Well, you bake cookies.......................


Teach your 3 year old how to "criss-cross" the dough balls! lol!!

You play in kitchen cabinets...............

You have tea parties................

Lots of tea parties...........

You build with legos and connects and anything else you can find......

I LOVE watching their imaginations at work!

Oh the things they can create!

And when your son wants to build a snowman in the snow..............you bring the snow in for him to build a snowman!

Big bowls of snow and cookie sheets to "hold the mess" (Ha!)

Gloves optional ;)



Don't forget the toothpicks and Skittles!

I love how the snow looks when the Skittles start to melt.
The snow activity entertained the kids for a good two hours. And that- for my kids- is unheard of!!
Today's forecast: more snow. Shocker. Hmmm........what else can I pull out of my hat?
Hope You All are staying entertained!!!
Blessings,
Heather:)
7 comments:
Looks like fun.
I know in your area you are probably sick and tired of the snow. LOVE all the pictures and the kiddos do look very busy and entertained. It has been snowing here all day and we have a prediction of 4 - 8 inches. They are saying we have gotten 6 at this point. A lot for here, but I know nothing like what y'all get. Hopefully Spring will be here soon for ALL of us.♥
You guys seem to be having lots of fun being all snowed in!!!
Your kiddos are soooo cute...looks like they are having a blast making those cookies and playing with that snow:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Linda
Hi Heather! Your kids are growing like crazy! Where does the time go??? They are precious and looks like they are having a wonderful time entertaining themselves...or each other! :)
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Valentines! ~hugs, Rhonda
I know what you mean, I'm so bored, I'm about ready to ask my hubby to show me how to change the oil in the car:) I sent you an email sweetie.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
I'll be right there for those cookies!!!! Yum!!!
Wonderful photos Heather! You captured the heart of family for sure. Your family is precious
Love,
Kim
Post a Comment