Bella is doing much better! It was a long hard road of recovery for Bella. I am so used to her bouncing back but this really took a toll on her. There were long miserable days and lots of sleepless nights but we got through it! Praise God!
Just as she was starting to feel better she ended up with the stomach flu the Friday before Thanksgiving. Within a few days everyone in our house had it. Which meant more long days and sleepless nights for me. Yuck.

Things have been absolutely crazy around here but seem to have started to calm down. I really need to catch up on my rest. Running on two hours of sleep a night for over two weeks straight and ending up with the bug has gotten me completely worn down. Now I am miserable with a cold and a sinus infection. Hopefully we will all be better soon!
Until then...
Blessings,
Heather:)
6 comments:
OMG I missed so much being on vacation and sick! I am soooo happy that Bella is doing so well! Get some rest now!
Hugs!
Kim
I am so glad that Bella is doing much better.♥ So sorry that ALL of you got the stomach flu. Hopefully, with Bella doing better you can get more than 2 hours of sleep a night and maybe some naps!
Bless you ever loving heart Heather. My goodness, you have definitely had your share haven't you. I was just thinking about you today. I am so so glad that Bella is coming around. Rest when you can. Things will get done. You're not on a timer sweetie!!
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
so sorry you all were so sick, but thankful things are better :) hope the week is a good one for everyone!
Good news about Bella! Now we just need you to get better. TAke care of yourself, if you can. Being a mom I know it's hard to do that :)
OMG! I just stumbled onto your blog and read this whole page. I hope the New Year is MUCH easier for you. This is an adorable picture. :-)
Post a Comment